Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University is one of the fastest-growing Medical University in Armenia. The academic program at the university is designed as per the international standard to enhance the academic performance of the students.
Admission criteria at Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University
Medical University in Armenia does not impose or accept any additional payment apart from the admission fees and university fees.
No Entrance Exam
For Indian Medical aspirants, to get admission at Mkhitar Gosh International university, no additional entrance examination is required.
The duration of MBBS in Armenia is 6 years which includes 5 years of academic activities and clinical rotation courses and 1 year for internship.
MBBS in Armenia Tuition fees
Studying MBBS in Armenia costs lesser as compared to the medical universities in India. The total cost for MBBS in Armenia is around 20 Lacs to 30 Lacs including the tuition fees and hostel fees.
To study MBBS in Armenia, Indian Medical Aspirants must secure the qualifying marks in NEET exam. Students who score at least 50% in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology can also enroll for MBBS in Armenia before qualifying NEET and must clear the exam in the second year of their medical program.
Documents required at the time of admission to the Medical university in Armenia
- Duly filled-in Admission form
- Original and scan copy of class 12th pass mark sheet/ certificate.
- Original and scan copy of class 10th pass mark sheet/ certificate.
- NEET Result/Admit Card
- 6 Passport size colored photographs in white background.
- Scan copy of Passport.
- ID proof (Aadhar card, PAN card, Voter ID, Driving License, etc.,), if the passport is not ready at the time of application.
Once the application is accepted by the University, the student will receive the acceptance/invitation letter to the university.
The next step is the visa application.
- Visa Application form (filled and signed).
- 3 passport size photos
- Admission/Acceptance letter (from the university)
- Cover letter- must include purpose and duration of stay in Armenia
- All educational certificates and Mark sheets must be provided (10th + 12th Certificates and Mark sheets).
- Parent's income certificate.
- Valid Health insurance
All these documents must be apostilled.
For pursuing MBBS in Armenia, Indian students must qualify NEET. Students must score a minimum of at least 50 percentile for General Category and 40 percentile for Reserved Category according to the guidelines of the Central Board of Secondary Education India.