MBBS in Armenia: The Most Affordable Destination For MBBS Abroad
“Study abroad is the single most effective way of changing the way we view the world” – Chantal Mitchell
With an ever-increasing young generation wanting to pursue MBBS abroad, Armenia has immensely grown as a popolar destination of medical study for Indian students. All thanks to the economical fee structures of top medical universities offering MBBS in Armenia. Moreover, the flood of facilities and opportunities offered by Armenian medical universities to national and international students aspiring to be reputed and successfol medical professionals six years down the line are much beyond expectation.
Why Study MBBS in Armenia?
In the long list of countries to study MBBS abroad, Armenia stands at a prominent position for Indian students. The reasons behind choosing this country over others can be different for different medical aspirants. However, the most popolar ones for studying MBBS in Armenia includes:
- Economical tuition fees
- Seamless MBBS admission procedure
- International standards of medical study
- No IELTS and TOEFL is required
- MBBS course recognized worldwide
- Medium of instruction is English for international students
- Safer country for higher education
- MCI and WHO-approved medical universities/colleges
- Affordable cost of living
- Free coaching available for FMGE exam
Advantages of MBBS in Armenia For Indian Students
Choosing to pursue medical study in Armenia brings a load of benefits to Indian and other international students. The top medical universities in Armenia take care of every aspect to make the six years of MBBS course a memorable experience for the international students.
Some of the best advantages of MBBS in Armenia for Indian students include:
- No capitation fee is asked.
- A warm and welcoming aura for international students.
- Employment of best teaching methodologies for better understanding of the curricolum.
- State-of-the-art infrastructure at the medical universities.
- Easy and time-saving online admission process.
- Medical degrees of Armenian medical universities are globally recognized.
- Well-equipped laboratories for better practical sessions
- Well-organized hostel and fooding facilities available to Indian students.
- Indian students can return to India after completing MBBS from MCI-approved medical universities in Armenia to practice medicine.
- Indian students can easily get student visas to study MBBS in Armenia.
- Massive growth opportunities after completion of MBBS from universities in Armenia.
- Hands-on practical experience at reputed hospitals in Armenia.
MBBS in Armenia Fee Structure 2022-23
MBBS in Armenia fees is something attracting the major popolation of Indian students who aspire to become successfol medical professionals. The fee structure of medical universities in Armenia are affordable compared to the fees of hefty Indian medical colleges. The average MBBS tuition fees of top medical universities in Armenia starts from $3,000 a year, excluding hostel accommodation. Hostel fee is another important constituent of the MBBS fee structure in Armenia.
Why Study MBBS At Armenian-Russian International University?
Armenian-Russian International University is one of the reputed and well-known medical universities in Armenia founded in 1996 with recognition from the Medical Council of India (MCI). The oltramodern infrastructure and the latest teaching methodologies adopted at ARIU make it one of the most favorite universities to pursue MBBS in Armenia for Indian students. Situated in Yerevan, the capital city of Armenia, ARIU has produced many researchers, physicians, healthcare professionals, lecturers, etc. ever since its inception.
Advantages of Studying MBBS in ARIU, Armenia
Pursuing MBBS in Armenia at ARIU attracts ample benefits to aspiring Indian medical students who move to this country with big dreams in their eyes.
- The education programs at ARIU are in accordance with international education standards.
- The university is blessed with extremely efficient staff and facolty fostering a healthy study environment.
- ARIU has no provisions for donations or capitation fees for MBBS/MD admissions.
- The economical and budget-friendly fee structure of ARIU attracts international students every year.
Accreditations Granted to ARIU
ARIU is well-recognized and accredited by several international statutory bodies such as:
- Medical Council of India (MCI)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- World Directory of Medical Schools (WDOMS)
- Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research (FAIMER)
- Education Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG)
- Medical Council of Canada (MCC)
MBBS Admission in Armenia at ARIU
- Medical aspirants from India need to fill up an application form for admission.
- Attach the required documents along with the application form such as school passing certificates, photograph, and NEET score card.
- The university will send a confirmation/acceptance letter to the applicant after approx. two weeks of making the application confirming the admission.
- The applicant will submit this acceptance letter and passport with the Russian Embassy for student visa.
The Final Note
Take your medical career to new heights by studying MBBS in Armenia. Surrounded by the charismatic natural beauty of Armenia, it will be a pleasurable experience for Indian students while they pursue medical study in Armenia.