MBBS in Armenia
Armenia has become one of the sought-after destinations for Indian students to pursue higher education abroad. Armenian Medical Universities offers high-quality medical education at a very reasonable cost.
The Medical Universities in Armenia offer a course duration of 6 years for MBBS in Armenia. Throughout their Medical Program, students are taught theoretical as well as clinical experiments. However, their main purpose is to fully focus on dealing with real-life consequences through hands-on training in the university's affiliated hospitals.
The Medical Universities in Armenia are well-equipped with all the modern infrastructure and technologies to help the students adapt to the advanced learning procedure that will entitle the students to become excellent doctors in any part of the world.
Benefits of studying MBBS in Armenia
Armenia offers various benefits to medical aspirants to pursue MBBS in Abroad. Some of them are listed here:
- Direct Admissions for MBBS in Armenia without any entrance test required.
- MCI Approved Medical Universities
- One of the safest countries in the world for international students.
- The language of instructions at the universities for MBBS in Armenia is the English language.
- Opportunities to attend Seminars, workshops, conferences anywhere in the world.
- Affordable University and hostel fees.
MBBS in Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University
One of the Top Medical Universities in Armenia offering MBBS in Abroad to Indian Medical Aspirants is Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University. It is located in Yerevan, the capital city of Armenia. The Medical University was established in the year 1996 to offer MBBS in Armenia at an affordable cost.
Mkhitar Gosh Armenian- Russian International University follows the world-class curriculum with instructions in English medium.
When the university was established, there were only about 10 students who registered for MBBS in Armenia at Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University. As time passes by, the university proof its quality of education. Hence, currently, the university has thousands of students from different parts of the world like India, the USA, the UK, Russia, Ukraine, Jordan, Egypt, Sri Lanka, etc.
The duration of the MBBS program at Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University is 6 years. The academic sessions for the MBBS program at the university include theoretical learning and also clinical rotations. The experienced professors who are the recognized specialists in different areas of medicine provide guidance and support the students in their research work and other academic activities to create a better environment and also academic excellence for the students.
Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University is one of the best medical universities to pursue MBBS in Armenia. It is highly recognized by the Ministry of Education and Science of Armenia and is also recognized by major medical institutions of the world. Currently, the university is listed in the World Directory of Medical Schools (WDOMS), registered with the Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research (FAIMER), certified by Education Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG), recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI) and Medical Council of Canada (MCC).
The MBBS program at the university enables the students to learn about the application of basic sciences in the medical field such as anatomy, physiology, biochemistry, histology, and medical terminology. It is designed to empower the students to have quality medical education that meets the requirement of a Medical Licensing Certificate in India and other countries to practice medicine in any country of the world.
At the university, students are involved in various activities from the very first year itself. This is to encourage the students to get involved in experiments, research projects, seminars, conferences, also students are given the opportunity to do their clinical programs at the hospitals affiliated with the university to enable them to become successful doctors.
Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University aims at educating the medical aspirants to become doctors who demonstrate professionalism, practice evidence-based medicine, advocate for patients, and share the highest moral and ethical standards of health care to serve the local as well as a global community.
To become a foremost leader in Medical educational field in Europe and Asia. Through innovative experiences and research our students, faculty, and alumni will emerge as leaders bound to health equity and quality care.
Reasons to study MBBS in Armenia
- Affordable and feasible Tuition fees- Medical Universities in Armenia deliver high-quality MBBS in Abroad at a reasonable price and the cost of living is comparatively low.
- No Donations- Medical Aspirants do not have to pay additional money to get admission to one of the Top Medical Universities in Armenia.
- Advanced Learning Technique- Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University offers a high standard of education, ensuring the implementation of modern facilities that gives the students the opportunity to advance themselves related to their medical profession.
- Recognitions- Medical Universities in Armenia are recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI) and also by other major medical institutions of the world.
- MCI Screening Test- Medical students who graduate from ARIU are eligible to apply for MCI Screening Test. Candidates must clear the test to be able to practice medicine in India.
- Exceptional Academic Activities- At Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University, facilities like laboratories, library, sports centers, recreational centers, etc., are provided for the holistic development of the students.
Tuition fee at Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University
Above Fee Structure Includes Tuition Fees, Hostel Fee.
To Study MBBS in Armenia at low cost, apply now at Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University and Become a Doctor in 6 years.